Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Blog Day Nine: Review for Quiz on Egypt

Today in class we review a few facts about Egypt. We have a quiz on Egypt tomorrow/ on Thursday. A few things that I wrote down to ensure that I remember them were that Upper Egypt is to the south and on higher terrain. And with that the Lower Kingdom of Egypt is to the north in the lower terrain of Africa. I also learned that the Nile river is longer than the United States if you go from the West coast to the East coast. The river itself is about 1,400 miles long. If we drove next to it, Mr. Schick said it would take 5 days to get to one end from the other. In class we also watched a video about mummification. I thought it was really cool that a person who was mummified about 2,00 years ago is still intact today. Using X- Ray technology, people have discovered that the skin and all the bones of the person are still intact because they were mummified. To study, I plan on looking over my notes and making sue I recall everything important we talked about in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment