Friday, March 6, 2020

Blog Day Twenty- Five: A Pop Quiz

Today in class we did a review for a pop quiz that we had during class. I think I got two wrong, which is an 80 and I hope that that doesn't take my grade down to a B. If it does I will be upset, but oh well. I got a question wrong about who was Artemis' brother wrong. I said that her brother was Archimedes, but really her brother was Apollo. I guess at least I know that for the next test. The other one I thought I got wrong was about what did not happen during Persian war. I think that I actually got this one right because I was deciding between two different answers and I can't remember which one I put as the correct one. Other than that I really don't like pop quizzes, but I guess it will help me in the future when the questions count for even more points on the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment