Thursday, May 7, 2020

Blog Day Forty-Nine: Rome by Chi Cago

If cyber school wasn't happening, today Mr. Schick was supposed to show us his famous song Rome by Chi Cago. I was quite surprised to hear this and, as I'm sure Mr. Schick would have guessed, a little embarrassed to be listening to it. Overall, I thought that the song was very informative about its topic Rome. I'm not sure I would have given a standing ovation, but I know I would have clapped for it. It makes me a little sad that I missed out on what I know would have been an awesome day at school. The lyrics were well thought out and matched the song sample perfectly. I thought the part about Julius Caesar was a little harsh, but still very true. Some of the things the song talked about I didn't know about Rome. For example, I did not know that Rome had a civil war or that Hannibal rode on an elephant to go to battle. The song as a whole is has a lot of helpful information about Rome and definitely deserves to be on Billboard Hot 100. Great job Mr. Schick!

1 comment:

  1. Did you say... the Billboard Hot 100? Really?!?

    I'm not crying, you're crying...

    ReplyDelete